The Infographic covers the top 4 reasons to install a home CCTV system such as:
- Getting a discount on your insurance premiums because of the lower risk of burglary
- The ability to capture video and audio footage of attempted burglaries or suspicious activity
- A visible CCTV system deters break-ins
- You can remotely monitor your home CCTV system from a mobile or tablet, anywhere around the world (with an internet connection)
Yet, we don’t think they have covered everything. So here are a few more reasons to make the argument even more convincing!
2 More Reasons Why You Need A Home CCTV System
1. The benefits to your mental health
Imagine you have just been burgled. What is the first thing that springs to mind?
The physical damage done to your property and the irreplaceable material objects that you have lost?
But what about the mental side effects that are not always so clear at first such as anxiety, depression and paranoia.
A home CCTV system deters breaks ins – saving you from having to deal with the mental and physical backlash of a break-in! You can rest assured knowing that your home is secure whether you are on a two week holiday or a 10 minute grocery shop.
Did you know that in many cases families end up moving home after suffering a break in due to the severe mental side effects?
2. Quick, easy and affordable installation
The most common objections to having a home CCTV system installed are:
- “It’s too expensive”
- “It will take too long and it’s a hassle to have a new system installed”
- “I’ll never get burgled, what are the odds?”
The best thing about security systems is they’re only as expensive as you make them. There is always an option to suit your budget, home layout and family needs.
Professional & Reliable Home CCTV Systems From SPE
For more information about our home CCTV systems, click here. Or call us today on 01689 887620 to speak to one of our friendly team.