Electronically controlled opening or sliding automatic gates are the first line of defence for both residential and commercial properties. By keeping your perimeter secure, they provide an effective deterrent against the casual thief.
We tailor our installations to your specific requirements; our gates are available in a selection of materials, including wood and steel, and a choice of finishes.
Gate Control – How do electronic gates work?
For visitors, a gate control panel with a buzzer, keypad or swipe card option can be placed beside any gate (internal or external). For home owners, gate access systems can be controlled through a key fob.
The gate entry system is linked to an internal telephone or control panel which allows visual or audio communication with whoever is waiting to get in. The opening of the gate can then be controlled remotely by the press of a button.
Opening the gate on exit is achieved in one of two ways:
- An automated panel in the ground which opens the gate
- A second access control pass code or swipe card unit.
Maintenance of your automatic gates
SPE have extensive experience of installing and maintaining automatic sliding gates and doors for commercial and residential customers. Based in Orpington, we can easily service properties in London, Kent and the South East.
Our affordable maintenance contracts mean you will have:
- Lower running costs; maintenance is cheaper than emergency call-outs
- Guaranteed response time of 4 hours, 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year. Non-maintained customers do not get this
- Heavily discounted call out charges in the event that something does go wrong
Complete the form below to find out how Door Entry Systems can give you peace of mind about who you are letting into your home, office or commercial premises.