Door Entry Systems give you control over who you let into your property without having to open or even go to the door.
There are audio and video options that allow you to make an informed decision to open the door yourself or with an electric release mechanism. These systems can be used for residential homes or commercial buildings.
The growing popularity of door entry systems is evidence of what an effective safety and convenience measure they are.
Audio or Video door entry systems
Your first need to decide whether you require an audio or video door entry system
Audio intercom system
- You respond to a buzz and ask who is at the front door or entrance
Video door entry system
- See who is at your front door or the entrance to your apartment block or driveway gates.
- Verify your visitor is who they say they are.
- Check corporate identification badges.
From the factory’s kitchen or a penthouse apartment, door entry systems give you the power to maintain the perimeter of your property whilst you decide whether to allow the caller access.
Types of Door Entry Systems
SPE have a variety of door entry systems:
- Door alarms
- 2-way audible or video intercoms for main door or gate
- Multi-point video intercom systems to cover all external doors and gates – with or without image recording and with colour or black and white options
- Bespoke audio or video intercom systems for apartment blocks
- Tailored audio or video intercom systems for offices or commercial premises
How Door Entry Systems work
The door station panel (including the buzzer} is mounted flush beside any external door or gate. The buzzer connects to a stylish internal telephone or monitor that allows you to talk (audio) or talk and see (video) the caller. A simple button press allows the door or gate to open and the caller in. These systems can come with or without image recording.
SPE door entry systems offer a variety of options, you can choose from:
- Vandal resistant or standard external panels in different finishes
- Multiple call tones
- Different colours and finishes for your internal handsets
Maintenance Of Your Door Entry System
Our engineers receive regular training with the most advanced, cutting edge door entry products. This means you will get a system ideal for your requirements and built to last. The SPE after sales service includes a full maintenance back up covering London and the South East through our Orpington-based team.
Complete the form below to find out how Door Entry Systems can give you peace of mind about who you are letting into your home, office or commercial premises.